Some of us did not follow the traditional path of attending school. Life may have gotten in the way…
Or we just didn’t know what we wanted to be when we grew up (like me).
Returning to school is a tad more difficult than simply continuing on right after high school graduation. Especially during this day and age!
I thought I’d give some helpful tips that might cushion your landing when you make that leap back-to-school:
1. Get comfortable with technology
2. Have a firm grasp of the internet
3. Brush up on the basics
4. What type of learner are you?
5. Refresh your organizational skills
6. Reach out to an online Nursing community (like this one)
7. Become familiar with social media and social networking
8. Be OK with not knowing
Until next time…